IEEE ETFA 2018
To ETFA 2018 prospective authors and attendees:
Please be advised that ieee-etfa2018.com is the official website of the 2018 IEEE ETFA conference.
Any other information about the 2018 IEEE ETFA, posted on any other websites, may be inaccurate or outdated.
We apologize for any inconvenience
ETFA 2018 is the 23rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) focusing on the latest developments and new technologies in the field of industrial and factory automation. The conference aims to disseminate novel ideas and emerging trends, research results and practical achievements.
ETFA 2018 will be held in the beautiful city of Turin, Italy, the home of worldwide renowned industrial companies.
Topics of interest include:
- Information Technology in Automation
- Industrial Communication Technologies and Systems
- Real-Time and Networked Embedded Systems
- Automated Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Control
- Computer Vision, Computational Intelligence, and Modern Heuristics in Automation
- Intelligent Robots & Systems
- Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks, and Information Processing
- Complex Systems & Systems Engineering
- Cyber-Physical Systems & Smart Networked Systems
ETFA 2018 is a unique opportunity to network, build up partnerships and exchange ideas with both industry leaders and a variety of experienced researchers, developers and practitioners from several industries, research institutes, and academia. Join the exciting ETFA 2018 technical and social activities. The ETFA 2018 Organizing Committee looks forward to welcoming you to Turin.